Oakhurst Short Duration Bond Fund (OHSDX)
About the fund
Investment Objective & Goal
Seeks a high level of current income consistent with preservation of capital and liquidity.
- Seeks a high level of income consistent with preservation of capital and liquidity.
- Interest rate risk management
- Broadly diversified by sector, industry and issuer while maintaining exposure to investment grade fixed income securities1
- Strategies in asset allocation, industry and sector weightings, security selection and duration, and term-structure management are critical to generating excess returns
- Portfolio is primarily invested in securities with a duration of 0 to 3 years
- Investments typically include USD denominated corporate bonds, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities, and US government and government agency securities
1Investment grade fixed-income securities are rated in the four highest credit categories (AAA, AA, A, BBB, or an equivalent rating) by at least one nationally recognized rating agency.
April 26, 2013
ICE BofA 1-3 Year US Corporate & Government
Short-Term Bond funds