Oakhurst Short Duration High Yield Credit Fund
About the fund
Investment Objective & Goal
Seeks a high level of income and capital appreciation.
- Seeks a high level of income and capital appreciation.
- Interest rate risk management
- Broadly diversified by industry and issuer while maintaining exposure to investment grade fixed income securities1
- Bottom-up security selection process, with an emphasis on a company’s industry position, management quality, cash flow characteristics, asset protection and quality, liquidity and covenants.
- Portfolio is generally invested in securities with a maturity of 1 to 5 years
- USD denominated corporate bonds only; no leverage or derivatives used
1Investment grade fixed-income securities are rated in the four highest credit categories (AAA, AA, A, BBB, or an equivalent rating) by at least one nationally recognized rating agency.
October 1, 2015
ICE BofA 1-5 Year US Cash Pay High Yield Constrained
High Yield Bond funds